Looking for a Promising Career? Baker Law Firm has positions available.
We provide a positive work environment founded on mutual respect and trust. Baker Law Firm is committed to above average compensation and seeks committed people for our permanent roles.
We know the success of our firm rests solely on our people and seek to hire and retain the best candidates possible in every position. Baker Law Firm is committed to a zero-tolerance policy for workplace harassment. Team players wanted for the following positions:
We are accepting applications for a junior litigation lawyer to practice corporate commercial law at Baker Law Firm.
We are seeking a dedicated and resourceful Junior Lawyer with a focus on commercial litigation to join our team. This is a full-time, 100% remote position, with the option of using our downtown office when necessary.
- Conduct extensive legal research to support active litigation cases and provide strategic insights
- Draft persuasive legal memoranda, pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Advise corporate clients on risk mitigation, litigation strategies, and dispute resolution
- Collaborate with senior lawyers to develop our client's case
- Perform client consultations to assess needs and provide legal guidance
- Called to the Bar in Alberta, Canada
- 1-2 years of experience in commercial litigation is preferred but not required
- Exceptional skills in legal research and writing
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficiency in legal research tools and software